HI beautiful people! MY name is Sky Bambie and I am a part of the Hubient Talents. Now that Summer season has started why not dip into some creative and delicious cocktails to quench that heat wave thirst!
First lets start off with one of my favourite fruit style cocktails .
- 3 oz white rum
- 1 small watermelon cubed
- 3 limes juiced
- 1 oz. (30ml) Club Soda
- 15 mint leaves muddles
- 15 mint leaves fresh
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Add watermelon and lime wedges to base of glass and muddle well. Drop in mint and once again muddle lightly.
- Place ice cubes in glass and add lime juice and rum.
- Top with club soda and garnish with mint leaves and watermelon wedge.
Sweet Tea Prosecco Cocktail
Use your favorite black tea and honey for this beverage. Here’s what you’ll need (see recipe card below for details):
- Plenty of Crushed Ice – blitz in a blender
- Black Tea – loose or bags – I like Earl Grey
- Honey – or simple syrup may be used
- Vodka or Gin
- Grand Marnier
- Lemon juice
- Prosecco – dry or demi-sec \ not brut
- First, add the honey to a large mason jar and pour almost boiling water into the jar. Add the tea and steep for 10 minutes.
- Second, strain tea (or remove tea bags) and chill.
- Next, once chilled, for a Prosecco and vodka cocktail add the vodka or for a more floral cocktail, add gin. Layer in the grand mariner, and lemon juice. Stir.
- Last, pour mixture over crushed ice and top with Prosecco. Stir. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Taro Mezcal Boba
- 1.5 oz Del Maguey Mezcal Vida
- 2.5 oz Teazone Taro Powder
- 1.5 oz Non-Dairy Creamer
- .75-1 oz Cane Sugar
- 1 oz hot water
- Half a scoop (20-25 pearls) Tapioca ball
- Add taro, creamer and sugar to a shaker.
- Add hot water and stir thoroughly.
- Add mezcal and ice, then shake.
- Place boba at the bottom of a large highball glass and fill with ice.
- Strain the mixer from the shaker into the glass.
- Insert boba straw and slurp away.
- 1 oz Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz Mezcal
- 0.5 oz Blue Curaçao
- 1 oz Food-grade Citric Acid
- 0.75 oz Cashew Orgeat
- 0.5 oz Falernum
- 2 dashes Regan’s Orange Bitters
- 3 dashes Aztec Chocolate Bitters
- Add all ingredients, sans bitters and mint, to a shaker tin. Add cubed ice and shake.
- Pack a hurricane glass with crushed ice. Using a Hawthorne strainer, strain the cocktail over the crushed ice. Pack with more crushed ice to fill the glass.
- Garnish with bitters and a bouquet of fresh mint.
- 1 ripped sweet mango
- 1 shot tequila
- 1 lime
- 1/2 tablespoon agave syrup
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup water
- Salt on plate
- Rim the edge of the glasses with lime and salt
- Add half of the peeled mango pulp, the juice of one lime , tequila, agave syrup, ice and water into a blender
- Garnish with mangos on toothpicks
- 1.5 oz blue chair bay spiced rum
- 6. oz pineapple juice
- Lemon lime soda
- Tall glass with ice
- Pour spiced rum followed by pineapple juice and a splash of lemon lime soda
- Garnish with pineapple wedges
- 1 oz. (30ml) Passion Fruit Rum
- Garnish: Cherry, Cocktail Umbrella
- 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz. (30ml) Vodka
- 1 oz. (30ml) Blue Curaçao
- In a shaker with ice, combine passion fruit rum and pineapple juice. Shake well.
- Strain mix into a glass over ice.
- In a separate shaker with ice, combine vodka and blue curaçao. Shake well and strain over yellow layer.
- Garnish with a cherry and a cocktail umbrella.
Cotton Candy Fishbowl
- Pink & Blue Cotton Candy
- 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Strawberry Vodka
- 3 oz. (90ml) Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Raspberry Vodka
- Add ice, strawberry vodka, triple sec and pink cotton candy to blender and combine until smooth.
- Repeat process with blue cotton candy using raspberry vodka.
- Pour mixes into fishbowl.
Cucumber Melon Sangria
- 750ml Dry White Wine
- Honeydew Melon Cubes
- Cucumber Slices
- Mint Leaves
- 8 oz. (240ml) Club Soda
- 6 oz. (180ml) Gin
- 1 oz. (30ml) Simple Syrup
- Add cucumber slices, mint leaves and melon cubes to base of pitcher and pour over simple syrup.
- Pour gin, white wine and club soda and stir well.
- Pour to serve.
The Sleeping Beauty Cocktail
The Sleeping Beauty Cocktail
- 1 oz. (30ml) Lemon Lime Soda
- 3 oz. (90ml) Hpnotiq
- 2 oz. (60ml) Kinky Pink Liqueur
- 2 oz. (60ml) Vodka
- In a shaker with ice, pour Hpnotiq and shake well to chill. Pour into a martini glass.
- Rinse the shaker and pour in Kinky pink liqueur, vodka, lemon lime soda and ice. Stir.
- Layer pink layer over blue layer, carefully.
I hope you guys enjoy trying out these flavor filled cocktails ! The boba tea will be on my list this summer no question. Let me know if you have any favorites of your own that were not on this list. And make sure to Follow Hubient Talents on all their social medias and follow me Sky Bambie on all mine listed below.
Hubient youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/HubientTalents
Discord – discord.gg/hubient
Hubient esports fb- https://www.facebook.com/hubientesports/
Hubient esports twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/hubientesport
Hubient esports Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/c/HubienteSports