Wazzup Armies, Welcome to another heroes of the storm spotlight. And today we are going to feature Zul’jin.
Zul’jin is a physical damage ranged assassin in Heroes of the Storm who gains power as he loses health. He is a high-risk, high-reward hero who can deal significant damage under the right circumstances. Zul’jin is a warlord who has united the tribes into an army to take back what is theirs and slay the elves who stole it from them.
Zul’jin has several abilities that allow him to deal damage and gain power as he loses health. Here is a brief overview of each ability:
1. Grievous Throw: Zul’jin throws an axe at an enemy, dealing damage and reducing their healing received for a short time.
2. Twin Cleave: Zul’jin throws two axes in a circular path, dealing damage to enemies in their path.
3. Regeneration: Zul’jin channels for a short time, restoring health over time.
4. Taz’dingo!: Zul’jin gains Unkillable status for a short time, preventing him from dying and increasing his attack speed.
5. Guillotine: Zul’jin throws a massive axe at an enemy, dealing significant damage based on their missing health.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks for playing Zul’jin effectively:
1. Manage your health carefully to maximize Zul’jin’s damage output. As he loses health, he gains attack damage, attack speed, and spell power.
2. Use Grievous Throw to reduce enemy healing and increase your damage output.
3. Use Twin Cleave to deal damage to multiple enemies at once.
4. Use Regeneration to sustain yourself in fights and stay alive longer.
5. Use Taz’dingo! to survive burst damage and increase your attack speed.
6. Use Guillotine to finish off low-health enemies or deal massive damage to high-health enemies.
Here is a sample build guide for Zul’jin in Heroes of the Storm:
Level 1: Boneslicer (Increases Twin Cleave damage)
Level 4: Troll’s Blood (Increases Regeneration healing)
Level 7: Vicious Assault (Increases attack speed after using Twin Cleave)
Level 10: Taz’dingo! (Unkillable status and increased attack speed)
Level 13: Eye of Zul’jin (Increases attack range and damage)
Level 16: Let the Killing Begin (Increases attack speed after killing an enemy)
Level 20: Amani Resilience (Increases Taz’dingo! duration and healing)
Zul’jin is a high-risk, high-reward hero in Heroes of the Storm who can deal significant damage under the right circumstances. By managing his health carefully and using his abilities effectively, you can maximize his damage output and dominate the battlefield. With the right build and playstyle, Zul’jin can be a formidable force in Heroes of the Storm.
Well, that’s it for Zul’jin. What can you say about this hero? Is this a reliable hero to play in a rank game? Thank you again, Armies and see you in the next hero spotlight.
Make sure to Follow Hubient Esports on all their social medias and follow me Mr. Frog Hubient Thank you! See you around.
Mr Frog FB – https://www.facebook.com/MrFrogHubient
Mr Frog IG – https://www.instagram.com/mrfroghubient/?next=%2F
Mr frog YT – https://www.youtube.com/@MrFrogHubient
Mr Frog TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@mrfroghubient
Hubie Hood Discord – https://discord.gg/hubiehood
Hubient Esports FB – https://www.facebook.com/hubientesports
Hubient Esports YT – https://www.youtube.com/@HubienteSports
Hubient Group IG – https://www.instagram.com/hubientgroup